Jim Hough has presented to thousands of people in his 30 years as a creative professional. He now brings that experience to bear in a series of talks around the subject of burnout and learning to be wildly creative and living to enjoy it.
- Overcoming fear and doubt
- The connection between curiosity and creativity
- How to infuse playfulness into everyday life and creating
- Why “Multitaskeros” is a mythical beast
- The importance of community in the creative life
- What renewal looks like in the life of a creative
- How having a grateful approach to life enhances our creative potential
Through humor, story telling and audience participation (not to mention some pretty compelling interpretive dance) Jim motivates audiences to consider a path that’s easy to follow and leads to a happier, healthier life of unique, creative contribution. (Ok, the dance thing is a lie)
Invite Jim to Speak at Your Next Event
Jim would love to partner with you for your upcoming conference or event. Send us a message outlining your event’s goals and objectives and we’ll start the conversation about how we can customize a solution that will be perfect for your needs.
We look forward to working with you!